Chute Na Lua
Level: Advanced | Style: Contemporânea
Tutorials, Step By Step guide, Tips & Follow Along Video
Chute na lua translates as kick to the moon is a combination of a Flash Kick and gainer.
Step by step guide
- While it can commonly be linked to an S-dobrado, it can also be performed out of nowhere.
- After pivoting on the non-kicking leg, the kicking leg is swung straight through and up.
- Both arms are raised and the back is hallowed out.
- The kicking legs is kept straight while the non-kicking leg is bent.
- The kicking leg continues all the way around until the capoeirista lands on it.
Variations on Folha Seca